[cisco-voip] Fax over ip with ISDN r2

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 21:40:56 EDT 2011

I would suggest a normal phone call - more than likely this is not a
faxing issue.  I would try to do a packet capture on the fax server.

As well - don't use ICTs for things that aren't CUCM.  It's a tweak on
H.323 and many other endpoints are going to reject the tweaks, so use
a H.323 gateway or SIP trunk instead.

-nick