[cisco-voip] Is there a document from Cisco that shows the exact steps to configure a certificate for the ccmadmin/ccmuser pages?

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Jun 8 10:16:10 EDT 2011

Hi Tim,

It's un-reasonable to assume you can make changes to the Subscriber.  :-(

If you lose your PUB, you are effectively locked out from making changes. (I
think they're are 1 or 2 things that the SUB can change, but they're minor)

It's also un-reasonable to assume you can promote a SUB to a PUB.  I had
many long conversations with Cisco Sales Engineer's with this when I first
inherited our system.

That being said, I applaud putting the right CA cert on the box.  I do the
same thing for all of my management devices.  I never "train" my end-users
to say OK to a bogus certificate.