[cisco-voip] License MAC if you change cert?

Mike King me at mpking.com
Wed Jun 8 17:04:30 EDT 2011

Yep, bottom variable:
Certificate Information (Organization, Unit, Location, State, Country):

So it's possible.  If the person that setup the Cluster chose bogus values
(or values different from what is required to to submit to the CA), then it
will cause a license re-key.

If they originally generated the Self signed Cert with the correct values,
it's possible it will not trigger a re-key (Since the those units will not
change).   I've not personally tried this.  I'd suggest labbing it up if you
have the opportunity.

Mike