[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.5(1)SU1 DirSync actiivated/STARTED but LDAP

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 12 21:13:46 EDT 2011

You could bite the bullet and upgrade the customer to 8.6.1 but that could always introduce more problems as well which you're well aware of. If you do decide to make the jump, you must apply the ciscocm.refresh_upgrade_v1.0.cop.sgn file first and then the 8.6.1 upgrade. There appears to be no potential licensing issues with such an upgrade but the underlying operating system is significantly changed with CSA being blown away in favor of SELinux.