[cisco-voip] Cisco 6941's, firmware and brain fade

Dana Tong Dana.Tong at ivision.com.au
Mon Jun 13 18:50:40 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have a 6941 here which I am trying to upgrade to the latest firmware. It was originally SCCP version 8.5(1) which I have since upgraded to every increment in the 8.5 train up to now 8.5(4). I can't upgrade it to any of the releases in the 9 train (signed or unsigned).

Is there a trick to doing this? Am I missing something that is right in front of my face?

Thanks
Dana