[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.5.1 HA

Erick B. erickbee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 23:13:27 EDT 2011

I didn't have any HA issues on the 7.x to 8.5.1 update I did.

Cisco UCS as primary server though, and physical MCS as HA server at
backup site.

Here's what I ran into... initially did UCCX 8.5.1 DVD install with
SU1 during install but the Windows-Linux upgrade/restore part failed
on and after a few times spun another VM up on 8.5.1 only (not SU1)
and put 8.5.1 (not SU1) PUT tool on 7.x server and the windows-linux
upgrade went fine on 8.5.1 (not SU1) .

But ran into recording / monitoring issues then applied SU1 and those
issues aren't fixed yet and suposse to have fix from cisco for
monitoring/recording issues later this week.