[cisco-voip] CDR CalledPartyNumber is wrong over SIP trunk

Dion Radford Dion.Radford at tibra.com
Tue Jun 14 07:08:19 EDT 2011

Hi everyone.

First post so I hope I don't break any rules.

We use CUCM 6.1.1.3000-2 and have a SIP trunk via CUBE to a service provider and some CDR's contain unexpected information in the originalCalledPartyNumber and finalCalledPartyNumber fields.

Instead of the 10 digit number that was dialed a completely different number 7 digit number is reported. It is consistent, so if the same 10 digit number is dialed the same 7 digit number appears in the CDR.

Is this because the call is local (so the area code is stripped) and the call has been redirected somewhere in the service provider cloud?

Is there a way to change the way the CDR is created so that the originalCalledPartyNumber contains the 10 digit dialed number?

Thanks

Tibra Trading Europe Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the FSA (Company No. 06061713)
Tibra Global Services Pty Limited London Branch (Company No. BR014370)
Tibra Equities Europe Limited (Company No. 07283912)
Registered in England & Wales - Level 11, 5 Aldermanbury Square London EC2V 7HR

The contents of this email including any attachments are confidential. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender by return email and delete this email. Any unauthorised use of the contents of the email is prohibited and you must not disseminate, copy or distribute the message or use the information contained in the email or its attachments in any way.

The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Tibra. Tibra does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. E-mails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects. Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.