[cisco-voip] last number dialed from an analog fxs phone

netty cv.nether at netput.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 15:47:20 EDT 2011

Thanks for the replies - I found sh call history voice got over
written quickly as well Max. A big cause of that was the MOH trying to
use the external port - at least it is not making that call every min
or so now.

I was surprised as much as anything, where the sh voice call cmds give
info it is great, but you would think it would report on calls in both
directions, not just the last one in bound.

Having the history lasting a bit longer and some debug nailed things -
thanks for confirming I wasn't missing a cmd somewhere,

Jeff