[cisco-voip] CUCM 6.x and LDAP

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 11:33:33 EDT 2011

I made my LDAP user a superuser able to access any object and then restricted its access to any objects that I didn't want it to be able to read thus preventing the need for configuring an LDAP filter. However, I'm guessing from your question you want to give your LDAP user the minimal rights to be able to just get the job done instead of my shotgun approach.