[cisco-voip] FW: Cisco CUBE Sip to Sip Question

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 12:01:08 EDT 2011

@ is a CallManager macro. Is this a CallManager Express setup?

The only way I'd see your 9 not being stripped while being sent out your E1s, with the assumption that 9 is your access code, would be if you had an agreement with your LEC to chop off the 9 for you and then route the call.

@ can be used for any international dialplan that is available for download. It is required to install it on all servers via a software upgrade, pub first of course, install it under Call Routing -> Dial Plan Installer, and then restarting the CallManager service...sorry I said you had to reboot your servers but you only have to restart the CallManager service now that I remember.

Depending on your SIP provider, you may be required to send the full E164 number sans access code. If you are experiencing a long post dial delay on the router and it's CallManager Express, then configure the timers to 5s instead of leaving it at the default 15s. If this is for CallManager then you'll need to configure more specific route patterns or use the @ operator with route filters as previously mentioned.