[cisco-voip] Digit stripping on Corporate directory

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:02:16 EDT 2011

OK.... so I ran this through my DNA.  Both 7961 and IPC DNA are the same.
 They both hit my ######.XXXX translation.  They both give me the 4 digit
extension to call.

both have an alternate 8XXX catch all translation to go to VM to announce
it's not a valid extension.

But the IPC is sending to VM announcment where as the 7961 sends the call
through to the extension.

both Translation rules are in the same partition.

Is this a bug?  IPC 7.0.5  I can't find it in the bug tool kit.

TIA

Scott