[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.5 Outcall notification too agressive

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Mon Jun 20 08:15:57 EDT 2011

I've noticed the Unity Connection 8.5 outcall notification is too aggressive. Is there a way to change the outcall parameters to wait x minutes between redials?

For example Connection called my cell phone, while I am inputting my PIN I get a second call from Connection alerting me to new messages.  While I'm listening to the messages I get a third call from Connection.

Unity Connection 8x Administration Guide
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/administration/guide/8xcucsagpdf.pdf