[cisco-voip] Tracing a Call

Mike King me at mpking.com
Tue Jun 21 12:15:34 EDT 2011

Maybe I'm a little spoiled from my old TDM based system, but when I wanted
to track a call, I could enter a command with either the starting DN or the
terminating Trunk, and it would show me where the call went (plus lots of
other pertinent info, like digits dialed, digits actually out-pulsed to
PSTN)

So I'm trying to track a phone in our company.  Is the best way still just
work thru the config, till I think I know which gateway, and then verify it
left there (either with Debug q931, or turning the logging level up to see
completed calls)

I'm trying to make a phone route through one of two gateways, and the call
is going out some 3rd unspecified gateway in my system.

Mike