[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.5 data warehouse

Bill Riley bill at hitechconnection.net
Tue Jun 21 12:56:46 EDT 2011

Anyone?

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Bill Riley
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 2:40 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] UCCX 8.5 data warehouse

Has anyone tried to export their historical reports off of a UCCX 8.5 system
to a separate database server? We have the ODBC driver configured and it can
connect to the server if I want to use Crystal Reports to connect to the
database directly. We don't want to do this and want to export the
information off the UCCX 8.5 database onto a data warehouse that we run
several other reports from. The ODBC driver does not seem to work using SSIS
or DTS in MSSQL 2008. Anyone tried this yet?