[cisco-voip] Cisco Jabber for Android

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jun 24 15:08:49 EDT 2011

Jabber for Android is on NPH (new product hold) so you have to go through the qualification process to get the cop file.
Details can be found at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7290/ps11596/product_bulletin_c25-661348.html.

If you aren't a partner then work with your partner or account team.

-Ryan