[cisco-voip] Skype Group

CCIE Voice Group ccie.voice.group at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:10:49 EDT 2011

Dear voice Users,

I have created a group on Skype where we can communicate online with each
other to discuss our matters on urgent basis, you guys can add (
ccie.voice.group ) where you can be added to the group. Just copy paste this
request while adding "ccie.voice.group" ( I am a Cisco Voice User, and would
like to be added to the group. I am from "Country"  working for "Company"
and have been in this field since "number of years", my email address is
"email address")

At the same time you can carry on with communicating on this group.

Regards,