[cisco-voip] CIUS

Mike King me at mpking.com
Thu Jun 30 15:25:24 EDT 2011

I think Dennis has nailed it in one.

FWIW, We'll be demoing a CIUS in the next month or two.  We're switching to
a VDI infrastructure, and if the docking station is as good as the glossy
PDF's make it look, we'll be ripping the thin clients out of every exam room
we have, and the doctor will carry the CIUS with him and just dock it.
 (Laptops have been problematic, too heavy, battery use not long enough) and
up till now, the lack of control of the IPAD has been giving our Desktop
team nightmares.  Health care has some pretty big fines if you can't check
off the check box on the audit that says "all devices that access Patient
Information are encrypted"

Mike