[cisco-voip] AS5400 How to send VSA Attribute h323-ivr-out

Srikanth satturi srikanth.satturi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 00:10:48 EST 2011

Hi ,

This is srikanth.
Let me brief you the my issue.

I am developing a TCL-IVR script for a calling card application.

I have a multisession call.
here I am doing destination authorization everytime with new GUID. Like I
read from cisco docs that session Id will be takng the guid used for
authorization(It is the place where my available funds get locked for
current call). after the first call in the session disconnets, the funds
should get released, so for this my billing switch need one extra VSA
attribute has to be sent from gateway in stop accounting request.

I could able to send when there is successful outgoing leg, but when
outgoing fails , I could not able to send this VSA atttibute.

Details :

We are making a dest auth request with new guid everytime, so if the
called party did not answer phone, outgoing leg will be failed. But as
we did authorize with new guid, I need to release that session funds by
sending some attribute in stop accounting request for outgoing.

so I need to send avsend(h323-ivr-out, index) $value.
catch {aaa accounting update $legOutgoing -a avsend} (the above VSA
attribute can be included in radius stop accounting request if i send
this).
I could send this VSA attribute when there is legOutgoing is
successful(I mean when leg is established with status ls_000 and
everything is fine here), if leg setup fails,
how can i send the same attribute. As legOutgoing is NULL when leg setup
is failure, so catch {aaa accounting update $legOutgoing -a avsend} dont
work here.

please help me out

--
Srikanth satturi