[cisco-voip] Why is my CUBE sending my dial-peers instead of login information to Skype Connect?

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:25:29 EST 2011

I'm messing around with Skype Connect, because it seems like a cheap /
easy (hah!) way to get some experience without paying for multi-year
contract from a vendor.

However, my router appears to be sending my dial-peers during the
registration rather than the username that is in my Skype Manager
account!

Does anyone have a sanitized CUBE configuration that works with Skype
Connect?  My CUCM is talking to CUBE via H.323, and that part appears
to be OK.

Skype tech support chat told me to also try IP authentication rather
than SIP authentication, but that's not working either.