[cisco-voip] something different

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Mar 1 16:43:23 EST 2011

Any scripting capable app could also do this via control of devices.  The xxx is a route point that routes to the app. The app takes the call, determines who to bridge in, and then creates a conference and directs the desired phones to dial into it.

CUAE is free and the demo license should give you enough to see if you can get it working.

-Ryan