[cisco-voip] something different

Ian J. Pitts ipitts at Syn-Apps.com
Tue Mar 1 19:23:31 EST 2011

Hello Kevin,
Syn-Apps has this feature built into SA-Announce our notification platform, the feature is called Auto Conference.
In short Auto Conference allows a group of devices ( ip phones, cell phones, analog phones, etc...) to be called and then joined to a full duplex audio conference. It provides the ability to add participants to the conference via a soft key on the ip phones and also allows e-mail notification of participant activity. You can activate the auto conference by dialing the assigned directory number, a speed dial button, ip phone xml service or via our api so it is quite flexible.

In the interest of keeping this e-mail short and sweet, I have attached a section of our user guide to this e-mail as it provides a good overview of the functionality provided by the Auto Conference group in SA-Announce.

SA-Announce integrates with the Communications Manager via SCCP(Skinny) so it does not require CTI ports, route points etc. This integration simplifies setup and support as you are already familiar with the administration of Cisco SCCP phones.

Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions about the functionality.

Regards,

Ian Pitts
CTO | Syn-Apps LLC
Direct IP Phone: 480 355 6829