[cisco-voip] CRS 7.0(1)SR05_Build504 recording woes

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 17:26:50 EST 2011

Customer says that all agent calls are recorded sans user intervention? It
sounds like Silent Monitoring is supposedly configured....just incorrectly. :-/
I've inherited this customer problem and am trying to figure out piece by piece
how the hell their system is setup.

Does silent monitoring record all agent calls without intervention and store
them on CRS?