[cisco-voip] Why is my CUBE sending my dial-peers instead of login information to Skype Connect?

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:08:33 EST 2011

I would put a no sip-register on your pots dial peers to make it clean.  All
those guys are going to try and register by default.

If you have ephone-dn's you can put no-reg on the number as well, same deal.

You may want to create a dummy pots line or ephone-dn with the correct From:
DID to get it to send the register message.  Then you do some
translation/forwarding to get it where you want it.

-nick