[cisco-voip] SEP.cnf.xml with VPN phone/config

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 10:12:59 EST 2011

What version of ASA / CM are you using?

I think this is only supported if you have at least ASA FOS 8.2 or 8.3 (I
can't remember) AND CM 8.X

In the past, I have used a ASA 5505 with a Site to Site VPN and used the PoE
ports to power the Phone.  Worked very well and with the cost of a ASA 5505
as low as it is..... It might be a good option.

YMMV

Scott