[cisco-voip] Bulk Extension Mobility Login tools

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Tue Mar 8 19:55:12 EST 2011

Hi Dana,

Have a look at PhoneView from Unified FX (http://www.unifiedfx.com), it does what you are asking for and quite a lot more, so it may be overkill.

If you watch the overview video, in particular @7min 30sec you will see a brief example of bulk login/out:

http://www.unifiedfx.com/Videos

All phone data captured can be exported including firmware, serial and logged-in user for further reporting etc. in addition you can import user login details from a file and then bulk login phones. This can be one at a time, a group or all phones across multiple clusters with just a couple of mouse clicks.

Thanks

Stephen