[cisco-voip] Calling Party Number issue with ONNET calls

Mac GroupStudy mac.groupstudy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 21:40:43 EST 2011

How about something like this:

Site A to B uses a translation pattern that matches what users dial from A
to reach B 50.4001 with DDI PreDot on Called Party. Calling Party
Transformation Prefixes to 30 onto the A Site Calling Phone so that it shows
up correctly at Site B for calling them right back. Do the opposite at Site
B by building a Translation pattern of 30.4001 again with DDI of PreDot on
the Called Party. For B to A Calling Party, again Prefix but prefix a 50
onto the Calling Party to make it easy on the users at Site A for calling
back to Site B again.

Does that make sense? I know this will work as I have used it for
overlapping numbers and Site Codes like you are using. I used extensions of
4001 as if it were overlapping numbers in your scenario as well. If thats
not the case and you have non-contiguous numbers you may have to build a
couple of Translation to accommodate all the numbers. Control access to the
Translations with a Partitions.