[cisco-voip] Unity Class of Service setting to disable reading emails?

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Mar 10 15:13:06 EST 2011

I must have something wrong set in the Class of Service for these users in Unity Unified Messaging 7.0 (with Exchange 2003);

Problem report
"We're still having an issue with the voicemail reading unread emails. Apparently, when users pick up their voicemails on the unit, it reads all unread emails to them and then the emails disappear from their inbox. Is there a way to disable this?"

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.