[cisco-voip] Is it possible...

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Mar 11 09:24:44 EST 2011

Yes that will work fine as long as the phone is analog.  Easiest way is to just configure the FXS port using MGCP in CCM then it will generally work like any other phone on your system

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>