[cisco-voip] CUCM LDAP Integration

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Mar 15 15:23:37 EDT 2011

I know I can test this, but I'm just wondering if you can enable LDAP authentication without LDAP synchronization. I'd like to be able to create local user accounts and choose between local password or LDAP password. This is something that many systems allow, just wondering if there is a workaround.

Sent from my iPhone