[cisco-voip] supervisor monitoring of phones

Thomas, Frank fthomas at colinsgrp.com
Tue Mar 15 16:28:32 EDT 2011

Hello-

Was wondering if anyone has had any experience with a third party applications that would allow the creation  of "groups" of phones and allow a supervisor to see the call traffic on the group and phones in a real time dashboard. We used to have an Intertel PBX system that used an application called RealViewer.  Under the Cisco infrastructure we use contact center for one department but it is pricey to use as only a supervisor monitoring tool in other areas of our company.

Also can anyone can point me to a Cisco source where the third party apps vendors are listed? I know they have this but I cannot re-locate it.  :(

Thanks
Frank

The information contained in this email and its attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information which is confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected from disclosure.  Any use, distribution, modification, copying or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message from your computer.