[cisco-voip] SUB:Regd Time of day routing script.

sasanka sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Thu Mar 17 08:40:21 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i need to route the calls that come from morning
8.00AM to evening 8.00PM. After that the calls will go to another queue.  I
have configured the script, but after doing that, with the configured time
the calls should go to the first queue, Rest should go to second queue. But
i am seeing that even during the configured time the cals are going to the
'Rest' action and they are going to the second scrip. I am adding the script
for the reference.. Kindly help me in this.

Warm Regards,

Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290)

Consultant | unified communications

Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. {An ISO 9001:2008 company}
Phone :  +91 (40) 3050 9288, Fax: +91(40)3050 9006

No. 4, 6th Floor, Orion Tower, Bldg # 9, Mindspace,

Cyberabad, Hyderabad 500 081