[cisco-voip] UCCX8 Standard: 2 CSQs with same resources

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:24:33 EDT 2011

Yes, unfortunately you are asking for something impossible.  You are trying
to defeat the FIFO distribution of contacts, which is a hard set feature of
UCCX and cannot be changed.  I'd offer a solution that breaks reporting, but
is easier to manage scripting wise, however, you cannot use priorities in
Standard.

Anthony