[cisco-voip] UCCX8.0(2) - Cisco Supervisor Desktop install error 1335

sasanka sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Wed Mar 23 04:31:38 EDT 2011

Download any other version from Cisco Website and try it out. That should work. What is the UCCX version you are running?

Warm Regards,

Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290)

Consultant | unified communications

Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. {An ISO 9001:2008 company}
Phone :  +91 (40) 3050 9288, Fax: +91(40)3050 9006

No. 4, 6th Floor, Orion Tower, Bldg # 9, Mindspace,

Cyberabad, Hyderabad 500 081

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Anthony Kouloglou
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 1:10 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck-nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] UCCX8.0(2) - Cisco Supervisor Desktop install error 1335

Hi all,
i am running the standard version and i saw that there are some limited function for the supervisor desktop.
there is no way i can install my csd in any of my windows XP PCs.
I logged in the uccx admin,
downloaded the CAD Client Configuration.msi
i applied it giving the IP of the uccx server
it did it's job succesfully, so then
i downloaded the CiscoSupervisorDesktop.msi
run it,
but at some point it reports
error 1335, cabinet file "data1.cab" is missing and 4 more lines.
It did the same on another computer also.
I really don't know what to do since documentation is not saying a lot.