[cisco-voip] Possible to send Pre-recorded Message to Distribution list-Unity 7?

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:04:13 EDT 2011

Mark, try this..

you can setup the "unity inbox" web interface for the subscriber that will be sending the message, and see if you can send the message from that. You can paste from file into the media master control widget to add the prerecorded wave file. Then just send to the distribution list.

The broadcast message feature is an option too, but it works differently than normal voice mail and some people don't like it. We don't use it because it forces subscribers to listen to the entire message first when they log in and they can't skip it.

Sent from my iPad