[cisco-voip] CUCMBE 1/2 ring dropping calls

Lewis, Chris Chris.Lewis at magnetar.com
Wed Mar 23 17:26:11 EDT 2011

All,

Anyone ever see an issue with incoming calls dropping after users hear ringing for approx ½ second?

Traces show the call being picked up and disconnected correctly.

All the numbers are shared lines and I am damned if I can see any issues with DN's or the phones.  Have similar configs on other phones on CUCM 8 and CUCM 6 clusters with no issues.

TAC see the same as me for traces also so thought I would ask on here to see if anyone has experienced anything like this.

Any and all ideas welcome

Chris

The information contained in this message and its attachments
is intended only for the private and confidential use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient
(or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the
sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-
mail is strictly prohibited.