[cisco-voip] Urgent Requirement

Eman eman at ccieflyer.com
Fri Mar 25 11:59:24 EDT 2011

Here's the hottest job today.  I have been getting slammed by companies
looking for UC folks.  If any of you are interested or can spread this out
to your networks I would really appreciate hearing from you!

Cisco Voice Engineer: This position will be located in Boston.   Someone
with 5-7 years Cisco voice experience, preferably with a current CCVP or
extensive Cisco voice experience.  We will also take a voice CCIE. Will be
assisting on multiple voice projects.  Should come from a consulting
background.  Good client facing skills, especially presales and
presentation, would be a strong plus.  Needs a very strong technology
background, and should know Cisco voice technologies extremely well,
including Call Manager, Unity, Contact Center, etc.  Experience migrating
from analog to Cisco UC systems a plus.  Some knowledge with call scripting,
and integrating Unity and Exchange a plus.  Will be required to assist with
developing proposals, including laying out scopes of work, developing bills
of material and estimating hours required to complete projects.  (Writing
skills should be good, but we have a department which handles generating
proposals and statements of work, so they will clean up whatever the
engineers produce.)  Compensation will be in the $90-150K range, depending
on level of certification,  plus bonuses.  This position is hot, and needs
to be filled as soon as possible.

Cisco CCIE Voice Engineer: This position will be located in NJ.  It is
essentially the same description as the one above, but the CCIE is required.
Salary is $135-150K base plus bonuses.

Eman - CCIE Agent

302-438-1681

CCIE Flyer, CCIE Jobs, CCIE Network