[cisco-voip] Device not trusted

Simon Nhlapo (ZA) Simon.Nhlapo at za.didata.com
Tue Mar 29 02:53:03 EDT 2011

Has anyone seen this message on a registered 7911,7912 and 7940  phone "Device is not trusted" and Load ID 79xx phones are unknown. Not all phone are doing this others are fine.

The problem I'm facing is when you trying to use Corporate directory on the phones not trusted "hearing the call cannot be completed.....but when you to go to those trusted you can dial from corporate directory. I'm using Cisco Call manager version 7.1.5.10000-12.

Checked/Compared the profile with the working are the same, DP, CSS, AAR as well. I suspect phone not supporting Authentication and Encryption but I'm not too sure about that.

Can you help please!!!

Regards
Simon

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer"