[cisco-voip] rhosts file on server2 does not match the publisher

Reto Gassmann voip at mrga.ch
Wed Mar 30 04:06:43 EDT 2011

Hello group

we run a CUCM 7.1.3a cluster with 8 nodes and a CUPS 7.0.8 Cluster with 2
nodes.

This morning I checked the Cisco Unified reporting pages (CM Database
Status) and found an error in the Unified CM Rhosts section states that the
rhosts file on server2 does not match the publisher.
I checked the rhosts file and found out, that one CUPS server is missing in
the rhosts file on the publisher and three other servers. On the four other
servers the server is listed in the rhosts file.

does anybody know how I can fix this?

Thanks for help
Reto