[cisco-voip] CFwdall behaviour

Abebe Amare abucho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:04:15 EDT 2011

Der guys, I have the following situation

Our DID range is 095960XXXX. When users do CFwdall to their mobile number
095950XXXX and there is an incoming call from any mobile number to their IP
Phone extension, the CLID displayed on the callers screen is 095960 + last
four digit of the caller phone number. In the router pattern for the
095950XXXX destination, the calling party transformation is 095960XXXX. Is
that what is causing the behavior I mentioned to appear?

regards,

Abebe