[cisco-voip] Local RG & CFA

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Mar 31 14:24:13 EDT 2011

I believe what you are observing is the intentional behavior of "local
route group" - attempt to use local resources to route the call.  If you
don't like or want that behavior then reconsider your use of the LRG
feature.

The higher order trend is toward global dial plans that work independent
of location.  Perhaps the best example of this is calling party
normalization:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_0_1/ccmfeat/fscallpn.html

Others have inquired in similar direction. It's not possible today. If
it's critical then work with your Cisco Account Team to submit a feature
request.

Regards,
Wes