[cisco-voip] Displaying original phone number with cfwdall

Stieg Heimo Heimo.Stieg at imtech.at
Mon May 2 04:42:30 EDT 2011

Hello Bernhard,

thanks for the info. I guess I have to research more about the transformation patterns.

Cheers
Heimo

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 5:02 PM, Bernhard Albler <bernhard.albler at gmail.com<mailto:bernhard.albler at gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Heimo,

since you are applying the transform mask on the RP you are overwriting the original calling number.
You would have to apply the calling mask you need otherwise (e.g. by using transform patterns outbound on the gw or via the e164 mask on the phone).
You will also need to order "Clip no Screening" or "User provided number" (depending on how the feature is called internally at the carrier) to be actually allowed to send a number that is not the Network provided CLI of your ISDN link.

cheers
bernhard