[cisco-voip] Cross-talk on PRIs?

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Mon May 2 13:54:31 EDT 2011

We use an external bridging service.  On occasion, our participants
have complained that they can hear other people (that are not
participants on our bridge) in their call.  Their concern is that if
they can hear others, that others can hear them.

We use PRIs.  Everything I've ever read makes me think that due to the
digital nature of PRIs, that the cross-talk is happening at the
provider, because unless our PRIs are being broken down back into
analog somewhere they should remain a digital bitstream all the way
through, and our "ones and zeroes" shouldn't be affected by other
PRIs, even if they're in the same bundle at some point.

So, sanity check on my thinking?