[cisco-voip] Integration between CM 7 and an Avaya switch

Mac GroupStudy mac.groupstudy at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:12:48 EDT 2011

Sounds like you have what you need but I have included a link to Ciscos
Interoperability Guides. Thats usually where I go first when working with
another PBX vendor. Sometimes the exact model is there and sometimes not.
Good luck and let us know what you find.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/ns340/ns414/ns728/networking_solutions_products_genericcontent0900aecd805b561d.html