[cisco-voip] H.323 with multiple bindings...

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:58:59 EDT 2011

We have a customer with an H.323 trunk to a provider. The router this
terminates on has a private and public IP.

However, we have bound the inside (private IP) as the H.323 address for CCM.
Calls are getting dead air because H.323 is bound to the private IP.

Can I set on the dial-peer a binding for that peer, so if I match an
outgoing peer I can bind to the public interface, and if I match an inbound
peer I can bind tot he private interface?

There is no NAT between the public and private.

Jonathan