[cisco-voip] H.323 with multiple bindings...

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:41:07 EDT 2011

In the newer code you can do per-dial peer binding (I believe
15.1(3)T), but this is restricted to SIP only.

You could remove the bind statement and simply adjust your routing so
that the interface you want to use for each connection is the closest
for those.  Binding is a good best practice, but you can certainly
operate without it.

-nick