[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 8.5 and License Pooling?

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Wed May 4 21:12:25 EDT 2011

License pooling does not currently exist in UC. Unconfirmed rumor is that it
might make it into 8.6, more likely 9.0.
On May 4, 2011 4:30 PM, "Jason Aarons (AM)" <jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com>
wrote:
> I have 3 sites with Unity Voicemail 4.2, those sites have Unity Digital
Networking between them with License Pooling.

> Does License Pooling still exist when they migrate to Unity Connection 8.5
?

> Disclaimer:
>
> This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and
privileged information and is for use by the designated addressee(s) named
above only. If you are not the intended addressee, you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error and that any use or
reproduction of this email or its contents is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you.