[cisco-voip] RTP Packets over ASA with 8.4.1 Code

Mike King me at mpking.com
Thu May 5 13:13:25 EDT 2011

According to:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa84/release/notes/asarn84.html
there
were some SCCP changes, but no specific version strings. Unless SCCP v2.0
the version string.  (Cause 2.0 is newer than 20 in every math book)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa83/release/notes/asarn83.html
points
out that 8.3 specifically supports v19 (But not 20).

The reference to version 20 was also in reference to firmware 9.1.1.
https://cisco-support.hosted.jivesoftware.com/thread/2048011?decorator=print&displayFullThread=true

Mike
<http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa84/release/notes/asarn84.html>