[cisco-voip] Server Sizing

Daniel dan.voip at danofive.id.au
Tue May 10 17:48:22 EDT 2011

Hi Guys,

I'm setting up a new cluster that has 7 nodes, publisher, 4 subscribers, and
2 dedicated servers with each running TFTP and IPVMS.

This is all UC on UCS. The publisher and subscirbers have been setup with
the 7500 user OVA/F file. I would like to get peoples thoughts on setting
the last two servers that are each running TFTP and IPVMS only (no call
processing) to be setup with the 2500 user OVA/F file?

It will use less space from our SAN etc.. does it need to be the same size
since they're not doing call processing?

cheers,

Dan