[cisco-voip] Meridian Voice Service

Buchanan, James jbuchanan at presidio.com
Wed May 11 10:22:33 EDT 2011

The ease of it is really determined by two things: a) For Unity/Unity Connection, is Greetings Administrator configured to administrator call handler greetings, and b) for IPCC, is there a recording interface configured to easily change prompt recordings?

If those two things are in place, either solution can be fairly easy.

Thanks,

James Buchanan | Technology Manager, UC | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>