[cisco-voip] suggested/best practices for DHCP settings on routers

Robert Kulagowski rkulagow at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:21:29 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Lelio Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca> wrote:
> Question: does this command just disable logging or conflict testing altogether?

In the 12.4(9)T era (which is when we first ran into this issue, it
kept IP addresses from being eaten up in the DHCP pool and _never_
being made available.  Not sure what version your're deploying, but as
a test you can make a micro DHCP pool of 3 or 4 addresses (by
reserving the rest of the range as unavailable) and just see what
happens in your environment.